Megan's First Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Friday's at Jamberry

      This last Friday, the Support Department at Jamberry had an unexpectedly exciting day!
      Back at the beginning of July, Support had made a goal to resolve 28,000 tickets (in other words, 28.000 customer / consultant "issues"). We met our goal July 31st - just in time! Because we met our goal, some of our friends up in corporate surprised us with blow horns, confetti, balloons and piñatas...2 piñatas. I think it couldn't have come at a better time. It was a stressful day at work and I think most of us needed the moment where bat met piñata. During our "Piñata Party", I learned I still cannot play sports and when things are thrown at me, I will most likely hit the object in the a) wrong direction or b) at someone (aka: as the piñata was thrown to me, I hit it right into the camera man's face. Point for Meg. Good times, good times). Very fun, very fun. It was quite a hoot!

Pre-"Smashing the Piñata Into Johnny's Face" Picture

We thought it would be funny to put one of the blow horns under someone's desk chair who was still at lunch. We were so pumped. However, Aaron outsmarted all of us because when he came back, he sat down and didn't even flinch. Reflexes like a beast! I was impressed!

A couple hours later, we decided to have a Bubble Gum Contest with all the Double Bubble that came from the piñatas. We have some serious bubble blowers at Jamberry.



About 5 minutes after the Bubble Gum Contest, we began playing with Smarties. Jennie was teaching us how to place a Smartie on the outside of our lip and then get it into our mouth - no hands of course! I achieved this goal twice.

All in all, a girl just can't complain when she can hit a piñata and play with the candy afterwards. Now, it's back to reality and back to hard work. But I'm grateful I can spend most of my time with such great people!

Loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment